NSW National Parks and Wildlife Service
The NSW National Parks and Wildlife Service (NPWS) is part of the NSW Government Office of Environment and Heritage. NPWS manages more than 850 national parks and reserves comprising landscapes from rainforests and rugged bush to coastal landscapes and outback deserts. We worked with the commercial arm of the business responsible for selling products including accommodation, tours and retail products.
We worked with the marketing team at NPWS for a period of 6 years to develop and deliver digital marketing strategies with the goal of increasing visitation and use of the commercial offering and get more people into NSW parks.
- State-wide strategy and planning facilitation
- Marketing plan research, development and presentation
Project management and implementation of campaigns including:
- Creative development
- Online advertising
- Website and app development
- Social media planning and implementation
- Customer service training
- Content marketing
- Email marketing and database acquisition
- Point of sale and onsite
- Partnership development
- PR and media and internal training
- Customer research, evaluation and reporting
The work resulted in a 10% increase in visitation and product engagement in target areas.
Wild About Whales digital campaign won the Australian Marketing Institute national award for content marketing in 2015.
- Client NSW National Parks and Wildlife Service
- Date April 24, 2017
- Tags Tourism
- URL View Project